Why create your corporate mobile app? Why you need it? What are the benefits of starting your business mobile application?
There are numbers of questions which come into the mind of every business. Nowadays, there are various mobile app development companies in India, those deals with personal and commercial apps as well.
Let’s face it, finding a software on the market that meets 100% of all your criteria and needs is almost impossible.
- You still lack a feature that would make a few daily tasks easier.
- Updates are sometimes slow to unfold.
- Half of the elements are too complicated or not useful for your business.
- A simple addition of functionality can very quickly, cost you dearly.
You then multiply your subscriptions to various solutions to often get a wobbly machine that runs more or less efficiently.
Have you thought of your own tailor-made solution? A software developed just for you, is free to imagine the features that suit you perfectly.
Yes, it’s true, it’s expensive. Developing a mobile solution of zero is a huge cost. But the return on investment will be increased tenfold.
We are certain with these 12 benefits that we will manage to convince you to create your custom business mobile application.
DETERMINE THE IMPORTANCE OF A BUSINESS MOBILE APPLICATION
Before you start listing these benefits. Be careful to determine if your application will be useful for your employees, your organization or your customers.
Having a mobile application developed for just having a mobile application is irrelevant.
This application must answer a problem. It must bring added value to the daily life of your teams. She is not here to look pretty.
To do this, you must study 3 key points.
Ask yourself the right questions to determine the importance of your project.
- How often will your employees use it? How long?
- For what uses?
- Does the mobile application depend on internal or external applications?
- Or, on the contrary, does it affect internal or external software?
- How much staff is needed to set up, promote, support and maintain the application?
- How many users will handle this application?
Choose the type of application (native, web app, progressive web apps…) that suits your target.
- Which mobile support will be most useful to your employees: on tablet, smartphone, both?
- What will be its influence on your turnover?
- What returns on investment?
- Is the application essential, strategic or useful for your business?
And the last point not to neglect: the profile of your future users.
Establish their persona (robot portraits). Indeed, if your target never uses tablets or has a tendency to use social networks abundantly, for example, your mobile application will be thought differently.
Are your employees, partners or any future users of the application reluctant to mobile? Or, on the contrary, are they constantly on the ground?
What are their hierarchical levels?
Let’s see now what concrete benefits a business mobile application can bring you.
1. INCREASE THE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR EMPLOYEES THANKS TO A MOBILE APPLICATION
A mobile app can bring a lot of benefits to your business. And one of the main ones concerns the increased efficiency of your employees.
- Some factors influence this result
- regular communication between employees: internal instant messengers, intranets or social CRM, examples of mobile applications are multiple trades
- an ease in teamwork: indeed, communication leads to information sharing among employees. The more your teams are informed, the more they inform your customers, suppliers, and partners quickly.
- If the mobile application training has been done carefully, your teams will not waste time understanding and using it.
A mobile application can create real synergy in your teams and bring a true corporate culture. There are various Android and iOS application development company available the days.
You should also check some factors those are helpful to Improve Your Business Performance with a Business Mobile App.
2. INCREASE YOUR TURNOVER
Because your sales force is much more efficient in the field, the tours are then optimized, access to information is instantaneous. In short, everything is improved in order to save time and because of this, the money.
Especially since your application can be a real lever for acquiring new customers. In addition to your visibility on mobile blinds, your web referencing is also reinforced.
3. A CONTACT WITHOUT BEING INTRUSIVE
French people use their phones on average for nearly four hours a day. They use the vast majority of mobile social applications, games, productivity.
The mobile application has become a habit of natural consumption. Your user consults it as soon as he feels the need. He chooses to receive notifications or not.
As a result, your customer does not perceive that he is facing a marketing tool anchored in his daily life.
It is a means of communication and loyalty that is not intrusive in his daily life. The mobile app brings added value.
At the same time, his confidence in your business is strengthened.
4. GET A TAILOR-MADE MOBILE TOOL ADAPTED TO THE NEEDS OF YOUR COMPANY
A tailor-made tool equals a total freedom of evolution of your application while answering exactly to your needs.
Shared solutions link you to a system that evolves at the pace of the publishing platform and according to the most requested needs that do not necessarily correspond to yours.
No longer be forced to experience features that do not fit your project, your business, or your organization. The best mobile app development company should have a complete requirement of your application to get the fruitful results.
5. ENJOY THE EVOLUTIONARY MAINTENANCE OF YOUR MOBILE BUSINESS APPLICATION
Your tailor-made mobile development provider offers you a support contract as a rule. It allows you to maintain and evolve over time within a set budget limit.
You customize your contract by setting the maximum billing amount. This is a monthly intervention ceiling in hourly volume.
Beyond this volume, work is interrupted except emergency or specific request.
The great advantage of this tailor-made formula is that you only pay for the work done, and not an identical lump sum each month.
6. IMPROVE THE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
Better communication between teams brings many benefits. Especially,
- Your customers have better knowledge and are faster
- They are better monitor and relaunch at the right time
- They can have access to update information in real time,
7. REDUCE YOUR COSTS
Cost reduction is an achievable goal with your mobile business application.
- Automation of your processes,
- reducing input errors,
- Optimization of recurring tasks,
- The fall of human errors, etc.
8. INCREASE YOUR INCOME
Fostering innovation and the emergence of new ideas is a good way to make your organization more efficient.
By improving important items such as managing your inventory, logistics or production, you significantly increase the productivity of your employees.
9. HAVE REAL-TIME ACCESS TO YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION
On native mobile apps (downloadable from Google Play or Apple mobile stores), it’s possible to set up push notifications, that is directly in your users’ phone.
These notifications are very useful to warn your teams in real time about moving information. For example, when a product is out of stock.
10. SATISFY YOUR EMPLOYEES AND YOUR CUSTOMERS
The mobile app removes any middleman between your teams and your customers. You are in direct contact.
Unlike ordinary means of promotion on the internet, on social networks, where you are in constant competition with the other actors of your field of activity, your mobile application offers you a privileged contact with your customers.
Especially since your prospects will want to know more about your business and your paid services.
It’s a cheaper opportunity to show your know-how and expertise.
11. IMPROVE THE PERCEIVED IMAGE OF YOUR COMPANY
Your mobile application becomes the showcase of your business. It’s a good way to get people talking in the media.
It’s no longer a secret. The clients consult, inform themselves, communicate on the internet and social networks before putting the actual purchase.
With your mobile application, your brand image rejuvenates. But most importantly, you are placing yourself earlier in the buying process of your prospects.
You adapt to their lifestyle, you are able to meet the new needs of your consumers.
12. HAVE THE RIGHT INFORMATION FOR DECISION-MAKING
Having access to the right tools, the right information at the right time can change everything in a decision-making process for your customers.
- product database,
- communication media
- sales support documents
To develop a mobile app is not an easy job. Therefore, during developing your application always keeping in mind the target of yours and the user experience. Moreover, also identify what makes a user returns to your app or share. It is always good to listen to your users and try to get feedback from other developers to improve your application.
If you have no idea about the mobile app development then, consult the best mobile application development company in India to get an effective and useful result.