Abuse Handling Policy
- Ensure that the products, services and information that you are using are entirely related to you and meet your specific requirements. We shall not be responsible for the usage of any information or material on this website. You will do this entirely at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics only. Reproduction is banned other than in accordance with the copyright protection, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The materials consists in this website includes the design, look, layout, appearance and graphics is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is forbidden other than in conformity with the copyright notice, which configures these terms and conditions.
- The reproduced trademarks consisted in this website which are originally not the property of or licensed to the operator are also acknowledged.
- Accessing the website for unauthorized use may lead to damages or a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other website to provide you further information. Personally, we do not stand for those websites and also we are not responsible for the content of the linked websites.
- If you want to create a link related to this website with another website or document you must have written consent.
- Any technical abuse related to the website, including but not limited to DDOS, Brute Force, Bandwidth Choking, Automatic Registration, Leaching, Automatic Software based Verification is outlawed.
- We will not consider any damages acquired to a third party due to any such use of the website by you or any user relating to that matter. As the use of this service for any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- In compliance with our abuse handling policy mentioned above, we reserve the right to turn over the IP addresses of people who abuse our system either to the appropriate legal authorities, or to those against whom abuse has been performed. Use of this service establishes approval of the terms of our abuse policy.
Governing law standards
- The agreement composed by these terms and conditions and any proposal made by the company will be interpreted according to and governed by the laws of India.
We take actions to protect your statistics. You sensitive information submitted through our website are protected whether it is stored online or in offline mode.
Your sensitive information such as credit card data is transmitted to us in encrypted manners which is a secure way to protect your personal information. You can identify the protection by looking for “https” at the beginning of your webpage’s URL or looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser.
We also protect your sensitive information in offline mode. Only the specific employees are granted to access your information to perform a specific job. The computers systems and servers in which we store sensitive information of the user are kept in a secure environment.