Stuck while creating a menu tree in Hubspot Marketing Automation? Not to worry, we got it covered. Just follow these steps to create a menu tree in your Hubspot Marketing Automation software.
After you login…
1. Hover over the Content Tab on the menu bar. Click on it and go to the Content Settings from the drop down options.
2. From the content setting options under the Content Optimization System menu, click on Advanced Menu.
3. Under the “Edit a Menu Tree” option in your Hubspot Marketing Automation software choose the default menu option. This will be your website’s default page menu setting.
4. Once the default menu is created. Start adding page by clicking the Add Page button under the Menu Label.
5. When you click on the add page button, Menu Label Option for that page and Linking to Page option will appear. Add your Page Label (name of the page) such as home/contact/about/services etc.
Add Page Link in the space given. Choose the options whether you want open the link ion the new tab or not.
6. Similar way add as many pages as you wish. See, how easy it is in Hubspot Marketing Automation software.
7. To create sub-pages or internal pages such as service options, you have to click on the double boxes just along side the delete button and add the page same way you added the main pages.
8. Publish your changes after reviewing.
9. Add this default menu module to your website’s existing template layout.
If you are stuck at any point in creating a menu tree in HubSpot, feel free to contact RichestSoft HubSpot certified Marketing Professionals to resolve your queries. Book a consultation today.