Salesforce AppExchange is fully loaded with thousands of apps that are segmented on different basis
|Enterprise Resource Planning||Manufacturing|
|Analytics||Media & Communications|
|IT & Administration||Nonprofits|
AppExchange features paid as well as free apps. Here, we are listing 3 marketing apps available in Salesforce AppExchange.
Note: These listed apps are in no particular order of preference
1. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor provides a simple but effective email marketing solution for businesses. Now, sending a business email and tracking progress is not difficult, all thanks to Campaign Monitor. Test and easily optimize your business emails for better results. With Campaign Monitor, you can
- Access email statistics directly within Salesforce
- Email fields mapping with Salesforce
- Adding Subscribers Automatically
Campaign Monitor helps you run business email marketing campaigns easily and beautifully. Why easily and beautifully? Because the email builder come with drag and drop feature. Just make the selection, drag and drop it in place. And, mobile friendly email templates make email readable for all device users.
Combining Campaign Monitor with Salesforce, you can send you the emails that your contacts want to read. You can sync data, create dashboards and reports, give visibility to sales and marketing.
Combine AdvocateHub to Salesforce to improve your sales and promotion. With AdvocateHub, you can
- Capture the leads and track them throughout the sales cycle
- Choose advocates from Salesforce directly
- Complete lifecycle management
- Build a community of advocates
- Invite partners, customers and employees into the community
- Advocate profile updates from Salesforce contact record
- Reference call requests for sales opportunity
- Create an activity list for each advocate
3. Campaign Calendar
This Salesforce shared Campaign Calendar provides improved syntax coloring, inline editing, filters, and makes working with campaigns simple. With Campaign Calendar, you can
- Create an interactive & powerful calendar that works great for the webinar, email, the web, and call campaigns.
- Plan and schedule campaign with drag and drop feature
- Easily share the campaign with the entire organization
- Customizable view monthly, quarterly and annually
- Easy hierarchy setup
Campaign Calendar is free for a 14-day trial. If you like the performance and operation, you can buy it. And, it is definitely worth the investment.
Salesforce itself is a complete platform, but integrating such apps, can really ease the workload and enhance the overall performance of the platform.
You can consult with our Salesforce Consultants if you need any assistance with Salesforce.